NAIOP Colorado Announces 2016 Awards of Achievement Winners
DENVER, COLO. - On the evening of Thursday, February 23, 2017, commercial real estate professionals from the Denver metro area gathered the Denver Center for the Performing Arts Seawell Grand Ballroom to honor the “Best of the Best” at the NAIOP Colorado 2016 Annual Awards of Achievement Event.
A sold out audience of 500 was in attendance to watch as twenty trophies were awarded to the top commercial real estate brokers, developers and industry professionals. Those in receipt of honors at the 2016 Awards of Achievement event included:
- Award of Excellence - Kevin C. Kelley, United Properties
- Developing Leader Member of the Year - Adam Loveland, Citywide Banks
- Member of the Year - Mindy Humphrey, Fidelity National Title Group
- James T. Brubaker Legislative Award - Tom Clark, Metro Denver Economic Development Corporation
- Sherman R. Miller Trailblazer Awards - Chad Brue, Brue Baukol Capital Partners
- Land Broker of the Year - Chris Cowan and Steve O’Dell ARA, A Newmark Company
- Multi-Family Broker of the Year - Terrance Hunt and Shane Ozment ARA, A Newmark Company
- Retail Broker of the Year - Jon Weisiger CBRE, Inc.
- Industrial Broker of the Year - T.J. Smith, Colliers International
- Investment Broker of the Year (Individual) - Geoff Baukol formerly CBRE, Inc., Brue Baukol Capital Partners
- Investment Broker of the Year (Team) - Mike Winn and Tim Richey CBRE, Inc.
- Office Broker of the Year – Individual - Nicholas Pavlakovich Cushman & Wakefield
- Office Broker of the Year – Team - Doug Bake, y Ritchie, Todd Papazian & Lee Diamond CBRE, Inc.
- Multi-Family Development of the Year - The DEN at Belleview Station, Holland Partner Group
- Industrial Development of the Year - Crossroads Commerce Park - Buildings 1, 2, 3 &4; Trammell Crow Company
- Innovative Development of the Year - Oxford Station, LCP Development and Brue Baukol Capital Partners
- Office Development of the Year - 1401 Lawrence; First Gulf, The Beck Group and Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Capital Markets Transaction of the Year - The Lydian, Nick Job and Adam Sands, FirstBank
- Deal of the Year – Stanley Marketplace, Westfield Company, Inc.; FirstBank
- Legacy Broker - Jeff Hawks and Doug Andrews, ARA, A Newmark Company.
This year’s event also included a special presentation for the President’s Award for Contributions to the Real Estate Community , which was awarded posthumously to Stephen F. "Steve" Clarke. A video tribute recognizing Steve and his legacy was presented and the award was accepted on his behalf by his wife, Lia Clarke.
The Awards of Achievement event was filled with many heartfelt, celebratory and comedic moments. Industry guest presenters included: 2017 NAIOP Colorado Chapter President Jim Neenan of Prime West; Jim Mulligan of Husch Blackwell; Celeste Tanner of Confluent Development; Chris King of DPC Development; Peter Coakley of Opus Development Group; James Mansfield of Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors; and Chad Brue with Brue Baukol Capital Partners.
In addition, the Awards presentation included recognition of the Awards Patron Sponsor Prime West. A video honoring NAIOP Colorado Founding Member and Inverness Pioneer, John O'Meara, was also shared with attendees.
For more details, including event videos and pictures, please visit our website at http://www.naiop-colorado.org/Events/Awards.